MandarineSlice: first day...of the rest of my life

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Monday, April 10, 2006

first day...of the rest of my life

April 10th, 2006

Funny how we get used to something so much we make it our universe!
Um not really that inspired today, I just know that things might start to change. Change is either quick..it hits you full frontal and you just have to cope or it either takes it's time with you... and conquering tiny bit of your world until it takes you over completely.
When it's ready to strike..it usually is too late...You didn't have time to welcome it...you didn't have time to oppose..you just find things are changed. What's worse is when you find YOU have changed. It's not good to let changes surprise you..it's good to provoke and seek change becose CHANGE is inevitable!
So...go on...CHANGe...if you think you're man/woman enough!
I tried it..it's working out ok so far...
Oh and another thing..inspiration comes with change...it's as easy as breathing...getting inspired...inspire/expire...and CHANGE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home