MandarineSlice: work related ...morning glory

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

work related ...morning glory


How I love the things I do sometimes in the morning at work...like NOT WORK and read articles from The Marketer on specialized ad agencies and if Romania is ready for them or reading about the very talented Romain Duris (one of my personal favourite French actors) in re:PUBLIK...and seeing that I was not the only one that thought Pirrates of the Caribbean 2 was too much...waay too much (how I love the spicy, acid movie reviews there ;) ...both magazines in paper format
...Top of the mornin' to ye all!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ce vrei sa insinuezi cu Pirates of the Caribbean?? spune, spune! :D auzi? de ce nu scrii ceva si despre varu? acest vajnic strajer al printzeselor adormite.. :)) eu ii dedic urmatoarea melodie pe care o voi asculta si urmatoarea inghetzata pe care o voi manca!

Sep 14, 2006, 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

asah sa faci tu fata1 Vru-miu is too good 4 this blog ;)

Sep 20, 2006, 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home