MandarineSlice: things we never get enough of

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

things we never get enough of

I just thought of Xmas today and I realised tomorrow is ST. Nicholas ( a Romanian holiday I am very proud of...beacuse I, unlike some Romanians I know, still celebrate Romanian holidays and I don't care much for Thanksgiving or Halloween ;)...I don't really wish for much this year. I have this leather sack- like- chair or chair- like- sack I want from my folks ...pardon me... from Santa...but other than that I'm good and I'll feel quite capable to get the things I want myself sooner or later...let the kids have their fun this Christmas!!!
But man oh man...Santa..there are some things in this world I never get enough of...so if you could spare some of those and send them my way this year I just couldn't refuse you...No way!
So let's see now:
  • My boyfriend's sister needed some super glue yeasterday...so I realised there's never any super glue around the house...you can never get enough of that
  • Blackberries...are rare and scarce and they taste so bittersweet good...I can never gat enough of those
  • Chocolate...don't think I need to go into details there
  • Long mornings in bed watching funny TV shows with animals or kids acting funny
  • love...absolutely no comment there
  • cats, kittens and basically anything cute small and furry that seems to be alive just to make you smile
  • good music...the kind that stirrs up feelings you can hardly describe
  • the morning light through my window
  • the sea side
  • tweezers...never around when I need one
  • socks...you can never have to many pairs
  • Earl Grey
  • Orange marmalade
  • movies in his company
  • chocolate chip cookies
And the list could so go on...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate MIDNIGHT cookies :)
iar vrei sosete, mey? :))

Dec 6, 2006, 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger Skandalouz said...

orange marmelade...hm... :-? gotta taste that!!

P.S. Compotul de mandarine rocks!!

Dec 6, 2006, 11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu e singura.pot sa depun marturie ca you can never have too many socks!:))

Dec 6, 2006, 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

Smufa ...eu la alea am kam renuntzat ca de cand cu stomacu' si cu shtresu' s-a produs regresu...sau mai bine zis...nu mai am voie sa le mananc la miez de noapte!
Skandalouz...dar adevarat...si compotul de mandarine e bun dar dulceata de portocale e mai "pacatoasa"- sinfull that is!
Si bliss...merem amandoua la instanta sa depunem o shoseto-petitie? ;)

Dec 6, 2006, 8:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of, mey, Albi, n-ai intzeles nimik. sa-ti mai dau nishte clues. münchen, cornet imens, mozol, orgasm? :) nici d-ala nu mai ai voe? la cornet ma refer..:))
eu vreau compot de lychee in aceeasi ordine de idei..

Dec 7, 2006, 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home