MandarineSlice: Truly Madly me...waiting for thee

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Truly Madly me...waiting for thee

For what's a blog if one can't stay true to one's self...
Every once in a while I get weak and my brains turn to mush. Waiting for you to come home, I started listening to all kinds of songs from my youth...back in the days of magazines and pop star idols ruled my world!
I have grown up since...but songs like this one still take me to that naive, romantic place that has nothing to do with the filth and sentimental crap we feed each other each day in the real world! So why not admit that I still like this song, the setting and the beautiful story behind it (not to mention the major crush I had on the "main man";))! I don't think admitting your vulnerabilities makes you weaker, but stronger...It's not something for the world to attack, but a part of me that I am not afraid to show to the world.
So here goes...for all who care to enjoy...or just for myself...simply...

Have a nice start of the week ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you have a truly madly deeply nice start of... the second day of the week ;)

Apr 10, 2007, 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger albeenah said...

thanks...truly ;)

Apr 10, 2007, 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home