MandarineSlice: Recycled art

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Friday, July 04, 2008

Recycled art


Just when u thought Fusion had reached its limits...here's a fantastic type of art work from Sandhi Schimmel Gold from recycled material that form "a textural representation of beauty". The artist says:

I am a rabid recycler - I am compelled to upcycle* unusual resources to create my art. Look closely for menu items, junk mail postcards, business cards, old greeting cards, cruise itineraries, gallery openings... stand back to view the sum of the parts - a textural representation of beauty.

More from this exquisite artist here.

And since we're on the topic of fusion...here's another interesting article I stumbled upon today.

Lovely stuff to take to the week-end...so have a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home