MandarineSlice: Cobwebs

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cobwebs











I felt the cobweb's weight upon me yesterday...

Somehow it had manged to whirl itself around me without my even knowing it...

And now...
all wrapped up in myself...
I could feel it

I could feel its white, strong threads
Cutting into my skin

Bearing me open for the outside world to see...

Me...gay...naive...unsuspecting...

I always knew there was a spider hidden in my room...
This morning he left not 2, not 3...but six red marks upon my skin...

As if to tell me..."I'm here...and I'll always be lurking around"
"You can't escape me... You can't escape your past"

I like my room to be clean and tidy...
I try to clean up every corner...

But the spider is always there...
The spider I just can't kill...
Whenever I see it, I try to ignore it hoping it will go away

But it just hides...
Spining his strong, white web
Waiting for the right day to launch it upon me once more

We all have cobwebs...
I guess
it's just a matter of how much we get ourselves get
Wrapped up in them


And whatever you do...

remember...

the spider
...you just can't kill !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home