MandarineSlice: Mindscape

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mindscape

Today I woke up with an yearning
To reconcile my black with my white side
So I dressed up like a mime

I didn't like the birds singing
Their monotonous song.
Today I carried the music inside

I loved the sun shining in my eyes
And so I opened my soul wide
'Cose if no one else can,
The sun will surely find my brite side

I felt the need to clean the floors.
Just let too much dirt in
through all my open doors.

Got my mop
And started to clean,
But my mind was elsewhere

And my thoughts were interrupted by a sunbeam!
It broke through the ceiling and entered my room
And eversince I saw it...
my minimalistic world's in bloom



I have been blessed with sanity and yet I deny it
On a daily basis
Like yoghurt or apples or anything else that's good for me


Like birds singing
Like my black and my white side...

...and like that tear I keep at the corner of my eye
Thinking someday, someway the world might suffer from draught
And my last tear would be their saving thought!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu stiam ca scrii si poezii. imaginile imi aduc aminte de open the duir movie

Apr 25, 2007, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

nici eu nu stiam ;))

Apr 25, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deci nu sunt ale tale? :|

Apr 25, 2007, 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

ba da, sunt scrise de mine...dar nici eu nu stiam ca aveam stare pentru asa ceva...si mai ales ca ar putea iesi ceva misto... ;)

Apr 25, 2007, 7:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai cam luat pauza sau mi se pare mie?

May 3, 2007, 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger albeenah said...

Un picutz...da...sunt putin depasita de evenimentele din viata reala..sa ma mai ocup si de cea virtuala...bee back soon ...I promizzz

May 3, 2007, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home