MandarineSlice: I have eternity...sleeping next to me

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Monday, May 14, 2007

I have eternity...sleeping next to me

If you asked me one year ago...
I thought "from here to eternity" was a long way to go
And I'd never thought I'd get there
That place where I would finally feel at ease with myself and all my faulty components
That place where it wouldn't really matter if I died one day
Because I lived enough to know it was going to happen some day
And all would still be...OK

If you ask me today
I would say I touch eternity every time I'm close to you
And I get lost in every single part of you
That eternity is not a place, but a person
And it's not a looong period of time, but a moment in time
because I lived long enough to know you
And I know everything is ok

If you ask me tomorrow
It doesn't matter

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mi se pare mie sau ai devenit mai trista in ultimul timp? unde sunt printurile alea frumoase cu care ne incantai? unde sunt textele tale dragute? ceva se intampla aici...hmm...

May 15, 2007, 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger albeenah said...

off...am mai primit observatia asta...nu era o poezie trista...era me coming to terms with smthing..anyway...azi bag printuri la greu..sa vezi k I'm still buzzing happily ;)

May 15, 2007, 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home