MandarineSlice: artquisite

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

artquisite



for our art lesson, allow me to present : Vladimir Kush

A guy I just stumbled online upon but with some exquisite, lyrical and quite naive pieces...The child in me has awaken...the wanna be artist in me has rejoiced. I especially love some of the sculptures ...African Sonata or the Walnut of Eden are drops of emotion captured in sculpted metaphors. Simply beautiful.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interested in frame painting, or maybe wooden box painting, or ceramic pots painting? or maybe you can do stuff from paper? i have a project! :)

Aug 29, 2008, 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

interested! so far I've only painted glass...there's an older post here with some "early works" ;)

Sep 1, 2008, 9:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home