MandarineSlice: re-con-ciliation

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

re-con-ciliation

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to know the rules...now I don't even belive in discipline anymore...
Live your life NOW...Here...don't ever let the fire burn out.

I lost you...there's no coming back...but I have to get my life back on track...
For the sake of things to come...Have no right to turn them down

This song is inspiration
Just listen and forget the fact that blogs actually have to have words...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Señorita Remolona said...

Hey, I sometimes don´t know what to do with myself either. Worst now that just moved to Bucarest from a little island in my mexican caribbean. I would love to understand your language and to know someone around here... Do you live in Bucarest?
By the way, good choice of movies.

Aug 26, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger albeenah said...

wow...u read back to my movie days!!! Unfortuantelly...yes..I was born in Bucharest...but I would rather be on a mexican carribbean island ;) Welcome to my blog...hope u'll come again...u'll always have one friend here :D

Aug 26, 2008, 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home