MandarineSlice: everywhere u go...they'll be watching you...

MandarineSlice

Hopefull pessimist...and I am sure the world has not seen enough of me...just as I have definitely not seen enough of it! ;)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

everywhere u go...they'll be watching you...




...in Sibiu!
Taking a refreshing break from advertising...and from my former job ;) I traveled to Sibiu and marveled at the center which I must say looks quite dashing! Funny thing is...while you're looking at Sibiu...Sibiu is checking you out too. Almost all the roofs have eyes and prolly all the walls have ears there. Sibiu is a very suspicious city...u always get the feeling ure being watched...but it was the kinda of voyeurism I could handle. Here goes a little of my experience

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home